Our mission is to empower southwestern Ethiopian communities through clean water access, education, economic opportunity and health care – all driven by local leadership and community collaboration.
- 2,000 women in self help groups
- 70 beekeepers trained in modern techniques
- Formed 3 honey cooperatives
- 58 potters trained to make clean cookstoves
- Raised community awareness for people living with disabilities
- 60,000 people with clean water
- Constructed 24 miles of new pipeline
- Built 19 new water points
- Repaired 3 old systems
- Replaced 2 water pumps
- 2,000 people cured from cataract blindness
- 40 solar lights installed in delivery rooms
- 36 health workers taught Essential Newborn Care
- 5 women trained at Hamlin College of Midwives
- Cataract work received national recognition as "best practice"